Thursday, April 21, 2016

Vids I Dig

Here are some videos that I have seen recently which I have found really interesting and/or entertaining.

WATCH THEM I DEMAND IT!!!!!  Heh ...Heh.... I mean, if you want to.


BAD MISSIONARY


Grett  is a missionary who lives in Africa. He offers a fresh, interesting perspective on american culture and social issues in general. He helps build houses for the needy in Africa, and shares Jesus with them. Basically, he's super rad.

2HEARTS1SEOUL

Here is a pair vloggers in South Korea. I've found that I really like watching vlogs from people who live in different countries, or just people who live very different lives than me. It's neat to get a peak inside different lives.
 I think Kyuho ans Sarah have cool, down-to-earth personalities and they make a super cute couple! Also, I've been going though a Korea phase for like two years (maybe it's not a phase?) . Their vlogs are well edited and the city they live in is super awesome!





Here is a video about an old woman in Greece who takes care of refugees. She is rad and I kind of want to be her if the Lord keeps me alive long enough to become an old granny.





Lastly, here's a song to make you feel jazzy. IT JUST SOUNDS SO GOOOD





~Sara





No comments:

Post a Comment